Subject: Re: [regrep] A different perspective on OASIS ebXML v3enhancementproposals.. .

And note that UDDI became public on August 31, 2000:

 http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-2662119.html?st.ne.1002.ots.ni

Which was a about 4 months after we first started on some of these features.

Nikola wrote:

<Joel> I see a very big not-invented-here attitude....Before you commit to reinventing, ..</Joel> one can conclude that ebXML Registry TC has been working on some of these items as early as May 2000. Nikola