Subject: [regrep] Docbook question for Editors

Have any of this team's editors considered using OASIS DocBook XML for
RS and RIM?  Norman Walsh has made custom stylesheets available for this
purpose.  It might be something to look into, as it would allow web
based access to the spec, and all of its sub sections, as well as output
to PDF.

My REST proposal uses this, if anyone is interested I can send the
source.

-Matt