Subject: [regrep] Content-based discovery proposal version 0.2

The latest proposal for Content-based discovery may be found at:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-query/200208/msg00000.html

I would like to request that we schedule a review of this proposal in
this week's TC meeting, after the Event Notification proposal, if time
allows.

In the meantime please feel free to post your questions, comments and
suggestions on the regrep-query mailing list. Thanks.