Subject: [regrep] FW: Distributive ebXML Grid Meeting - Sydney Australia

Title: FW: Distributive ebXML Grid Meeting - Sydney Australia

Registry TC,

Some of you may have seen a recent announcement on ebxml-dev regarding an "ebXML Grid" effort taking place in Sydney.  The attached PPT is a presentation that was given by David Lyon at the announced meeting.  In the e-mail below, there are also some exchanges between several Registry TC members regarding publish/subscribe and other items.

For those not yet familiar with the grid computing concept, here is a site that you may find helpful:

http://www.gridcomputingplanet.com/

Thanks to Monica Martin for her help with this.