Subject: Re: [regrep] Telecon reminder

Hi,

Sorry to say that that something came up I need to attend to -  I'll
need to leave todays meeting after the pretty early in the call.

Fred

"Breininger, Kathryn R" wrote:

> This is a reminder of our telecon today at 1:30 PT (4:30 ET).  Call in
> information is below:
>
> USA domestic toll free number: 1-888-791-6235
> International phone number: 712-257-3539
> Pass code: 99197#
> Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
> 206-655-2254
> The focus of this telecon will be to answer any questions about the
> proposals out for ballot.  Here is the agenda:
>
> 1. Minute taker
> 2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
> 3. Cooperating Registries proposal - any questions?
> 4. Iterative Queries proposal - any questions?
> 5. Event Notification - any questions?
> 6. REST proposal - any questions?
> 7. Content-based Query - any questions?
> 8. Other issues/items
> 9. Next meeting
>
> Kathryn Breininger
> CENTRAL Project Manager
> Emerging Technologies
> Boeing Library Services
>
> 425-965-0182 phone
> 425-237-3491 fax
> kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com

_______________________________________
_______________LOOK____________________
SunNetwork2002 Conference and Pavilion
September 18-20th - Moscone Center
San Francisco
http://sunnetwork.sun.com

Fred Federlein -- Market Development Manager
Sun Microsystems,Inc. Developer Network Group
1 Network Drive BURL01-201 Burlington, MA 01803
781-442-0319 -- fred.federlein@sun.com
http://www.sun.com/developers