Subject: RE: [regrep] Registry TC analysis

One interesting entry in the Word doc is "V4 Activity to harmonize with Oasis UDDI registry" (stated several times).  Did I miss a V4 meeting? :)

>   Joseph M. Chiusano
>   Logistics Management Institute
>   2000 Corporate Ridge
>   McLean, VA 22102
>   Email: jchiusano@lmi.org
>   Tel: 571.633.7722

From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 11:15 AM
To: ebXML Regrep (E-mail)
Subject: [regrep] Registry TC analysis

Team,
I was asked to review the following model for the ebXML Registry, and matrix
of services and functions.  Not being a highly technical type person :-)  I
felt it would be best to run this through all of you, and get your comments.

The matrix is a list of one person's ideas of what the functionality of the
ebXML Registry is.  The list of System Functionality is not necessarily the
functions of the ebXML Registry, but rather represents their ideas of
registry functions.  Some of these things are implementation specific, and
outside the scope of the ebXML Registry.

I have not yet sent any comments on this material, and would like to compile
any comments you have and send it as a package.  I appreciate you taking the
time to help me with this review!

 <<RIM model.ppt>>  <<Services matrix.doc>>
Thanks!

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies