Subject: Re: [regrep] Registry TC analysis

Ditto

"Munter, Joel D" wrote:

> imho, this would be a good thing.  joel

_______________________________________
_______________LOOK____________________
SunNetwork2002 Conference and Pavilion
September 18-20th - Moscone Center
San Francisco
http://sunnetwork.sun.com

Fred Federlein -- Market Development Manager
Sun Microsystems,Inc. Developer Network Group
1 Network Drive BURL01-201 Burlington, MA 01803
781-442-0319 -- fred.federlein@sun.com
http://www.sun.com/developers