Subject: [regrep] ebRIM and ebRS version 2.2 distribution

Team,

First thanks to all of you for your vote of support to include the V3
proposals into the V2.2 draft specifications.

Attached are:

-ebRIM 2.2 working draft specification

-ebRS 2.2 working draft specification

-V3 Schema files draft  schema

All 5 V3 proposals have been incorporated within the 2.2 working drafts.

Note that these are draft specifications and do not have any standing
until they are approved by the TC.

You will find outstanding issues and notes in yellow within. To
searching for issues just look for "??".

Due to the magnitude of changes I did not keep a version with diffs. It
was making the editing too slow and the document huge.

Please review the document this week prior to our f2f meeting next week.

Lastly, I wanted to express my gratitude to Nikola for spending long
arduous marathon sessions reviewing the interim versions and making
valuable suggestions for improvements. Thanks also to Matt for his early
feedback on these documents.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at the f2f and comments and
suggestions from all of you over email.