Subject: [regrep] Reminder

This is a reminder of our 4 hour telecon tomorrow (Thursday, Oct. 10th) to
continue the review of the RS.  We will be starting at noon PT, and will
continue until 4:30 am PT.  Please see the e-mails with subject "Review of
RS" for details on connecting to the WebEx meeting and conference call
information.  Password information had to be sent separately, so please look
at both messages!

Agenda:
1. Approval of minutes from last telecon and face-to-face
2. Speakers for Open Forum in January 2003
3. Review of RS, starting with section 9.8
4. Next 4 hour RS/RIM review

Talk to you tomorrow!

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager