Subject: [regrep] RIM Review reminder

This is a reminder of our RIM review starting today at noon, Pacific Time,
and running until 5:00 PT.

We completed the RS yesterday, and addressed a number of issues (see notes
below).  Note that some items were approved, and some require additional
discussion and review.

Today we will start with section 6 of the RIM document.  Here is the WebEx
information.  Password is the same.

THURSDAY, Oct 17th, 12:00-5:00:

Topic: ebXML Registry
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2002
Time: 12:00 pm, GMT -07:00, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco)
Meeting number: 625365056
Meeting password: (obtain from meeting host)
Teleconference: Toll Free Phone: 1-888-791-6235
Passcode: 42767#

Notes from Wednesday:
-Approved change to Extramural associations so that unconfirmed associations
are no longer to be hidden by a registry from 3rd parties.

-Approved to replace Object Relocation with Object Export protocol. Farrukh
to write replacement text.
-Approved adding home attribute to RegistryObject to distinguish replica
from originals as well as to keep track of home location.

-Decided to wait until Farrukh wrote change to Content-based Query chapter
to support content management generically and to enable content validation.
The writeup will then be reviewed and approved in the future. Agreed that
the writeup could be in the current spec.

-Decided to think more about John SIlva's suggestions in messages titled:

Add mechanism to override URI checking on ExternalLink per transaction
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-comment/200210/msg00001.html>
add isValid attribute for ExternalLink
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-comment/200210/msg00002.html>

-Decided to think some more about adding UnDeprecate support.

Talk to you all later today!

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies