Subject: [regrep] Issues telecon

I have set up a WebEx meeting and telecon for Monday, October 28th from 8:00
am PT - 12:00.  We will be reviewing the issues and comments that have been
received and collected to see if we have addressed them in the v2.3 specs.
Please attend as much as possible.  We have several issues to discuss, and
need everyone's input.  Here is the telecon and meeting information.  I will
send the new password in a separate message.

At the scheduled meeting time, click the following link to join the meeting:

     https://boeing.webex.com

Topic: ebXML Registry
Date: Monday, October 28, 2002
Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -08:00, San Francisco)
Meeting number: 621880937
Meeting password: (obtain from meeting host)
Teleconference: Toll free phone: 1-800-764-2497
Passcode: 9132#

Thanks to everyone for all the work in reviewing the RS and the RIM!  We
completed both documents and resolved many issues!  Talk to you all on the
28th!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager