Subject: [regrep] Issues telecon reminder!

Our WebEx meeting is scheduled for MONDAY, Oct. 28th from 8:00-12:00 PST.
We will be reviewing the issues and comments that have been logged so far to
see if we have addressed them in the specs.

The password was sent earlier (10/18) in a separate message.

At the scheduled meeting time, click the following link to join the meeting:

     https://boeing.webex.com

Topic: ebXML Registry
Date: Monday, October 28, 2002
Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -08:00, San Francisco)
Meeting number: 621880937
Meeting password: (obtain from meeting host)
Teleconference: Toll free phone: 1-800-764-2497
Passcode: 9132#

Here are the issues logs and comments we have received so far:

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Kathryn