Subject: Re: [regrep] ebRIM and ebRS 2.33 distribution

Due to mime type config issues on the SF web site where specs are please
use the following trick:

-Get to the spec using the URL given below

-Right click on download message and say Save Link Target As in Netscape
7 (IE should have something similar)

-Save file on disk.

Since no one has complained am I to assume no one has read the spec in
preparation for our meeting tomorrow? Please say it is not so.