Subject: [regrep] Security Research

At our recent call I volunteered to research several OASIS
security-related initiatives, and to create a summary document on these
initiatives.  Attached please find this document.

The following are covered:

	- OASIS Rights Language
	- OASIS Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
	- OASIS Extensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML)

For each, I've provided:

	- The TC URL
	- Description
	- TC Inception
	- General Information

I hope you find this information helpful.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano