Subject: RE: [regrep] Describing ebXML Reg/Rep - observations from Santa Fe

I'm familiar with GM and DRIve. Sage is new to me. But you're talking about
three installations. I also know about Korea and DealerSphere. I'm sure you
can probably come up with a dozen or two more. Even so, that's not what I
would call wide adoption. UDDI has hundreds of installations. Mostly
private -- but a few public systems, too, such as ISEC.

I think it's unfortunate that folks don't consider ebXML for private
projects. Perhaps that's an area to focus on.

Anne