Subject: Re: [regrep] PR

Excellent catch Nicholas. Several of our TC members were founding
members of freebxml.org.

freebxml.org is the parent org for ebxmlrr Open Source project and
provides ebMS implementation in addition to ebXML Registry
implementation. It was an oversight that we did not propose including
this to our website. Thanks again for pointing this out.