Subject: RE: [regrep] More Registry Sessions!

Wonderful!

-----Original Message-----
From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 7:42 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] More Registry Sessions!

I'm pleased to announce that Farrukh and I will be speaking on the topic
of the ebXML Registry (and various extended topics) at an upcoming
conference here in Washington D.C.

My session is titled "XML Registries: The OASIS/ebXML Registry" - it
will concentrate on our Registry specifications and the v3
enhancements.  Farrukh's session is titled "An Open Source ebXML
Registry for eGov".

More details:

Conference:  "Open Source for National and local eGovernment Programs in
the U.S. and EU"
Date:  March 17-19, 2003
Location:  Washington, D.C.
Preliminary Agenda:  http://egovos.org/march-2003/agenda.html