Subject: [regrep] Best Pratice: Registering Web Services in an ebXML Registry

All,

At our last call I volunteered to write a Best Practices document on
registering Web services in an ebXML Registry.  Attached please find the
first cut at this document - there are some items left to do for future
versions, and these are marked accordingly.

Farrukh is going to be providing some UML diagrams for this document in
the future.

Comments/questions are welcome.

Thanks!