Subject: [regrep] ebRIM 2.34 distribution

Attached is the ebRIM version 2.34.

I would like to propose that we review the changes in tomorrow's meeting.

Changes in this document that you need to review are as follows:

-Removed Security Information Model chapter

-Added Access Control Information Model (complete replacement for old
Security Information Model chapter)

   -Defines an abstract Access Control model
   -Defines an XACML Binding from abstract Access Control model

There is enough content here to have a substantive discussion. SOme
loose ends will be addressed in the next version.

In addition to Suresh, Sanjay, Joe and Nikola of the security sub-team
we are gratefully indebted to Anne Anderson, Seth Proctor and Yassir
Elley of Sun Labs security team for their thoughtful review and feedback
despite a very short notice.

Please focus your review to chapter 13 of ebRIM 2.34 in preparation for
tomorrow's meeting. Thanks.