Subject: [regrep] ebXML Reg Rep & UDDI interoperability

Hi guys,

As you know, I'm just watching your TC like fly on the wall, but sometimes I
stretch my wings and make a little buzz. So here we go bzzzz :)

I'm not sure if you discussed this option before, but I thought of providing
some UDDI interfaces to your Registry.

Lets say that an organization is using a web-services platform, but they
want to use Reg/Rep as well. It would be very inconvenient to have 2
registries - UDDI and Reg/Rep. Why can't they talk to Reg/Rep thru UDDI
interfaces?
I don't think that implementing all UDDI interfaces is a wise idea, but the
query interface would definitely come handy.

Still sounds weird? Think again! ;)

Cheers,
Max