Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Reg Rep & UDDI interoperability

Max,

I would recommend you look at the following recent message from our
Registry archives:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200301/msg00101.html

It will direct you to a draft UDDI Technical Note called "UDDI as the
registry for ebXML components".  Please see the UDDI archives for more
up-to-date information on the status of this document.

Joe Chiusano