Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Reg Rep & UDDI interoperability

I agree with Matt's observation that the JAXR API [1] can map to other
languages rather easily and would not look very different in C++ or C#
than it does in Java.

Max, JAXR (like other JCP approved standard APIs) is not "about a
particular vendor-specific implementation" as you put it. It is a
standard Java API agreed upon by the JCP membership which is several
hundred companies (See http://www.jcp.org/en/participation/members ).

I will respond separately to the UDDI usage suggestion from Max.

[1] http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=93