Subject: Re: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

<Snip>
However, one can support the use case for the first form without adding
any extensions to ebRIM and do so generically as follows. We simply
re-define our query syntax to allow for the first query form and define
how it maps to extended types (ExtrinsicObject.objectType) and extended
attributes (RegistryObject.slots).
</Snip>

Yes, an internal "Core Components Gateway" of sorts.  Thanks Farrukh!

- Joe