Subject: Re: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

Before you entertain this - they need 100,000 signatures of people
wanting the new MIMEtype - then there is a couple of year
process on top - or something similar is what I recall.

DW.
Message text written by Chiusano Joseph

...and should we go to IANA and register a new MIME type for CC's and
BIE's?  (just kidding - kind of).

Chiusano Joseph wrote:
<