Subject: RE: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

Please also keep in mind that besides core components support we will
have a need by the registry for the same intrinsic support for the
actual Business Process models:
SELECT *
FROM BusinessProcesses
WHERE IndustryDomain='Retail', BusinessArea='Identification',
BusinessArea='Procurement', BusinessProcess='Provide Catalog;

We have a separate Business Process team (Catalog Common Business
Process Catalog Project) who have a charter, for the last year now, to
produce a Technical Report in the area of the Library of Business
Process services we'll be needing support on.
When this team has completed their Technical Report, we'll be sure to
get it to the Registry Team for review/discussion.

Thanks very much
Dave Welsh
UN/CEFACT TMG Business Process Work Group Chair

Slots