Subject: Re: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

Matt,

Anything but that!

Anyway - its clear that in the absence of any central coordination
the normal modus operandi will occur with lots of people
deciding to do their own thing.

DISA X12 are building SASI, OAGI have their stuff, UBL have
theirs, ISO11179 have theirs, now CCTS want ATG to do
something for them,  RosettaNet already have theirs,
and the list marches on.

I've now decided that clearly the CAM team will need to
build a XBM - XML Business Metadata - schema too - since
what ATG come up with will 100% guaranteed to not work
with anything else.

Ho hum.  : -(

DW.
Message text written by Matthew MacKenzie

I don't see how a sub team of registry for defining a serialization
format for core components makes sense.  Sure, we have the people who
can get it done here, but it doesn't fit.

We could always start Yet-Another-Oasis-TC...

-Matt<