Subject: Re: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

Joe,

Some history - they already did this with the CCR / CRI team that
I chaired - Core Component Realization / Core Component
Registry Interface - and the spec' we produced.

However - they decided they wanted to shoot the messengers -
so now we have the OASIS CAM TC - and we have some
members of CCTS submitting proposals to CEFACT ATG -
because they've decided that CEFACT ATG can somehow
do this work better...

Despite all this - I'd restate my earlier proposal - that the
ultimate authorities on the CRI have to be in this team -
not ATG, CCTS or any other CEFACT team.

And having an addendum to the Registry spec's - as
per Matt MacKenzies offer - is to me the right outcome here.

Cheers, DW.
Message text written by Joe

-CCTS create a "ebXML Registry Binding sub-committee" chartered with
defining the "CCTS binding to ebXML Registry"

<