Subject: Re: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

Joe,

I'm working backwards thru the threads here!

I'd say that it actually looks like these 3 coalesce into 2,
and that as per Matt's notes and Farrukh comments -
instead of being a formal sub-team - its more of a
tutorial / suggested practice addendum - since
we cannot dictate to all registry users how they
format and store content.

1) Joint registry action team to derive XML serialization for
    core components and develop "how to" guide
     showing how RIM works with this.  Publish addendum
     to registry spec's  - non-normative.

2) Context/assembly - OASIS CAM team already
     building this - and liasing to appropriate teams.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by "Chiusano Joseph"
>It appears to me that we could have 3 separate "specs" (using term
loosely) growing out of the CC spec:

(1) ebXML Registry Representation of Core Components (and their
associated entities)
(2) Context/Assembly
(3) XML Serialization

It also seems that (1) would be done within our TC (the CC Review
subcommittee), but (2) and (3) might be done elsewhere (another TC or
within another existing TC).

Does that sound correct?

- Joe
<