Subject: Re: [regrep] Summary: Implementing CCTS in Registry

Farrukh,

No issues.

My 2 cents is that CC registration/discovery includes
assembly - unless you duck the BIE part of the spec' and
do only atomic core components for now, or simply state
that people provide their own assembly mechanism(s),
and mention some of the options they have to achieve
that:  schema / xslt / CAM / other scripts (Perl, JavaScript, et al).

Just focusing on atomic CC as a first step certainly will make
life much easier for you.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Farrukh Najmi
>Joe's summary is an great attempt at capturing the key points of view.
However, not every thing captured in that summary necessarily belongs in
ebXML Registry TC. I propose we focus our discussion first by defining
what is *IN* vs *OUT* of scope for the CC registration/discovery
discussion. Right now I feel we are meandering a bit too wide.

Am I off base here?
<