Subject: Re: [regrep] Summary: Implementing CCTS in Registry

I think we are all agreeing here at a higher level.  My intent in
creating the summary was not to specify what should be done within the
Registry TC, but what needs to be done as an effort (or set of efforts)
growing out of the CC spec.

I think we are all in agreement that the content assembly requirements
specified in the CC spec need to be addressed somehow (not necessarily
by the Registry TC) in order for the requirements in the CC spec to be
met.

Please let me know if my assumption is incorrect.

- Joe