Subject: Re: [regrep] Summary: Implementing CCTS in Registry

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:

>Joe,
>
>As a compromise here - I'd suggest that we decide that
>we need some conformance around serialization to
>aid interoperability -

Interoperability of what though? The registry is interoperable just
fine. If we are talking about interoperability of CC then that is
out-of-scope for this TC IMO.

>but that we put out a call for
>submissions to the group - for suggestions on
>the actual serialization.

Why is CC serialization our problem, anymore than BPSS, CPA or Foo
serialization?
Serialization of anything but RIM types is absolutely out-of-scope for us.