Subject: Re: [regrep] Summary: Implementing CCTS in Registry

Thanks Farrukh (sometimes I do get to use my Operations
Research/Management Science Masters Degree!).  I've added your 5th
option, and have tweaked (3) a bit to reflect that it involves a
(roughly equal) collaboration between the 2 groups.

New list:

(1) The CCTS Team is completely responsible for creating a registry
binding
(2) The Registry TC is completely responsible for creating a registry
binding
(3) The CCTS Team and Registry TC are both responsible for
collaboratively creating a binding
(4) An entirely different group (ex: a new OASIS TC) is responsible for
creating the binding (the OASIS "ebXML Registry Bindings TC"?)
(5) The CCTS Team is completely responsible for creating a binding, and
the Registry TC acts in a consultant capacity

So far, 1 vote for (5).  Others?

- Joe