Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda

This is a reminder of our ebXML Reg/Rep telecon today, February 20, at 1:30 pm Pacific Time.  This is our regular bi-weekly telecon, and is scheduled from 1:30-3:30.  Call in information is below:  (pass code is correct!)

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Agenda:
1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
3. Status on specs, review of changes (chapter 12)
4. Review of action items for spec
5. Position paper update
6. Discussion on CCTS implementation in Registry
7. OASIS Forum on the Direction of Web Services - Santa Clara March 4th, anyone going?
8. White paper/best practice paper topics
	Registering Web Services in ebXML Registry (see Joe's draft)
9. Other issues/items
10. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are additional items we need to discuss at the telecon.