Subject: Re: [regrep] Summary: Implementing CCTS in Registry

Message text written by Chiusano Joseph
>> (3) The CCTS Team and Registry TC are both responsible for
> collaboratively creating a binding
<<<

Definately this - then neither side can feel left out by the other.

A sub-team of registry seems to me to be logical best choice.

However - this could also cover off alot of the option 5) piece,

based upon what is decided as the scope and goals.

Seems to me that honing that is the first decision step
here.

Thanks, DW.