Subject: [regrep] UDDI <> ebXML Reg use case

Hi there! Me again :)

I'm working with web services (using C++, C#, .NET, Perl, etc), but my client decided to use ebXML registry due to its superiority.
However, I'd like to use my tools for webservice development. I'm missing out :((( My performance dropped coz all my tools expect UDDI !!! I have to do an awful lot of manual work now. I'm unhappy. I want to use my UDDI client tools with the ebXML registry.

Does it sound like a real life situation?
Here is a use case for your attention (see the attachment).

I'd like to ask the same question (feel free to ignore again): Would the honorable TC be interested in formalising use of some UDDI interfaces with ebXML Reg?

Cheers,
Max