Subject: [regrep] Best Practice: Registering Web Services in an ebXML Registry

Team,

Here is an updated version of the Web Services Best Practices document.
Please review and send all comments to our listserv.  We will also
discuss at our TC call next Thursday, but the more comments we can have
before then the better.

Biggest updates since last version:

	(1) Added Section 4: Full SubmitObjectsRequest Example

	(2) Added Section 5: Extended Scenarios

	(3) Updated Appendix A, WSDL Introduction: Second paragraph now
emphasizes the separation between abstract and concrete 			definitions

	(4) Added Appendix B: OASIS/ebXML Collaboration-Protocol Profile 	and
Agreement (CPP/A) Introduction

	(5) Added Appendix C: DAML-S Introduction

	(6) Added References

Only things pending (other than incorporating future comments):

	(1) General formatting: Generation of table of contents,
verification of compliance with our standard format for
specifications, some tightening (footnotes start at #2, 		appendices
should not be preceded by a number, etc.)

	(2) UML diagrams: Farrukh will be adding these in the future - 			these
are marked appropriately (in []'s). The general idea of 			the diagram
will be obvious from the context.

Thank you in advance for your feeback.

- Joe