Subject: ebXML Registry eGov presentation

Here is a a recent presentation by me and a couple of other folks on
ebxmlrr Open Source Implementation and its application to eGov:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/

All files are the same presentation just different format.

The presentation contains case studies from two governments that are
using ebXML Registry as part of their eGov projects. Both projects are
in pilot phase. It also mentions several other customers using ebXML
Registry including NIST in the US Government.

We should feel very proud that our hard work is being adopted by major
governments, fortune 500 companies, entire verticals, and companies
large and small.