Subject: RE: [regrep] Article on GXA (Global XML Web Services Architecture)

Well done Joe!  I appreciate the balance between the detail and the big
picture perspective.

Joel Munter, Intel
desk: 480.552.3076
cell:  602.790.0924

-----Original Message-----
From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 6:52 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

This is not registry-related, but it is Web services-related:

For those who have been tracking GXA (of which WS-Security is a part),
or would simply like to learn more about it: I have written an article
on GXA for Developer.com [1]. I cover 10 of the (now 17) specifications,
including WS-Security, WS-Transaction, and WS-Policy.

Thanks,
Joe

[1] http://www.developer.com/design/article.php/2171031