Subject: Re: [regrep] Technical Note: Registering Web Services in an ebXML Registry

Thank you Sally. Here's my feedback:

(1) Line 3: "Technical Note" is right on top of title - recommend a
space between these

(2) Line 29: "Authors" should not be in TOC

(3) Line 34: There should not be text in the TOC

(4) Line 40: Same as #3

(5) Line 52: Does not belong in TOC

(6) General: There are no figure #'s in the document. We should please
add these.

(7) Line 567: There is a "stray item" at the end - it appears to be a
Word table. We should please remove this.

Thanks,
Joe

"Fuger, Sally" wrote:

> Okay, I still haven't got this right. Let's try again. This is the version to use for your comments.
>
> Sally

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano