Subject: Re: [regrep] Core Components - Revisited

Thanks David - I look forward to your thoughts on serialization.

I was selected to speak at XML Europe, but was not able to attend. So
please feel free (if there are enough people attending) to have a
whiteboard session, and if you do please update us all afterward.

Sounds like we'll hold off on the Core Components verification test for
now, until we can discuss the serialization some more.

Joe

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:

> Joe,
>
> I know I volunteered to have a pass at re-working the earlier CRI work
> here.
>
> I've been swamped on other ebXML stuff (which is a good thing!), but
> it looking like I should have some time in the next couple of weeks
> to put at least a few hours on this.
>
> Who is going to be at the ebXML Europe show BTW.   Could we
> have a whiteboarding session there if enough people are attending?
>
> Thanks, DW.
> Message text written by "Chiusano Joseph"
> >OUR DIRECTION APPEARS TO BE:
>
> (1) A RIM binding should be created;
>
> (2) This binding should be created within the Core Components Review
> subcommittee of the Registry TC;
>
> (3) A Core Components serialization will not be defined (all metadata
> attributes will be specified in a RIM binding)
>
> Looking forward to your feedback.
> <
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano