Subject: RE: [regrep] Files uploaded for review

How about to TC list, and reference the line number or section number and paragraph.

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh.najmi@sun.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 12:02 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] Files uploaded for review

Team,

I have updated the specs for fixes discussed in last weeks TC meeting.
Though the docs have Tracked Chnages that can be turned on, I suggest
that we all review end to end. If you post comments then please
categorize them in the following manner:

-Content Issue (e.g. spec bug, design flaw, consistency issue etc.)

-Readability / Understandability Issue (content is not clear, hard to
follow)

-Editorial issue (e.g. typos, look and feel, grammar, syntax)

I have checked and it seems that the comments that KAVI allows to be attached to documents allow you to format your text in bullets etc. However, that would not allow threaded discussions to take place on comments.

Any thoughts on whether comments should be posted to TC lists or attached to docuemnts?