Subject: TC approved specs

I am pleased to report that the OASIS ebXML Registry Services Specification 2.4 and the OASIS ebXML Registry Information Model Specification 2.4 have been approved by the TC as TC approved specs.  When the editing is completed (typos, formatting, etc.) we will post them on the web site as TC approved specs at version 2.5.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services