Subject: Re: [regrep] "ebXML Registry and Web services" Federal Pilot

Great idea Farrukh - I have not. I *personally* am in the process of
learning more about FEA myself (I am in the early stages). My firm, Booz
Allen, has played a major role in defining it. Perhaps this can be an
objective of the pilot.

Joe

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Chiusano Joseph wrote:
>
> >Zachary,
> >
> >There is already something known as the "Federal Enterprise
> >Architecture" (FEA). It is not yet complete, but I am certain that all
> >pilots must comply to its high-level vision.
> >
> >Joe
> >
> >[1] http://www.feapmo.gov/fea.htm
> >

> Joe,
>
> Have you done any analysis of how well ebXML registry V2.4 supports FEA?
> If so please share your thoughts in a separate appropriately named
> thread. Thanks
>
> --
> Farrukh
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano