Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

Yes, I will coordinate PR for TC approval version 2.5.

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh.najmi@sun.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 4:31 PM
To: Duane Nickull
Cc: Breininger, Kathryn R; ebXML Regrep (E-mail); Sally Fuger (E-mail)

Duane Nickull wrote:

> I will be at JavaOne and absent.
> Regrets....
>
> Duane Nickull

SO will I. Would it make sense to defer the meeting by one week?

BTW as Kathryn mentioned the entire version 2.5 content has been posted
under:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.5/

Please take the time to review the documents for errors. Kathryn, I
assume that you will be coordinating the official release of version 2.1
with OASIS, ebxml.org, cover pages, ebXML Forum and other places?