Subject: RE: [regrep] Minutes from our telecon May 29th

The schedule and telecon lines for our meetings was set up through the end of the year.  I would rather not break the cycle.  Folks should have set up their calendars with a recurring meeting for every two weeks so the time is already blocked out.  We also have published the schedule on our Registry TC page.  Additionally, cancelling the phone lines and rescheduling will change the phone numbers and passcode.  (It takes advanced planning in order to have the same phone number and passcode with our system).  I would prefer to stick to the schedule we have established.  Certainly a special meeting could be called on the off weeks if needed, but we should still stick to the schedule for our regularly scheduled meetings.

I think we could certainly start brainstorming some ideas via the mailing list and try to capture those as a start.  We can also cover much of the rest of the proposed items in e-mail, and then solidify them when we have our next telecon on June 26th.

Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh.najmi@sun.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 5:10 PM
To: Fuger, Sally
Cc: Breininger, Kathryn R; ebXML Regrep (E-mail)

Fuger, Sally wrote:

>The June 12th meeting has been cancelled due to insufficient participation.
>
>Sally
>

>You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgroup.php

Can we please consider a meeting next week? I contribute following
topics for consideration on the agenda in addition to agenda for todays
meeting:

-Diego's proposal for Slot enhancements

-Update on abstract submissions for XML 2003

-Update on public release of V2.5 specs

-Brainstorm on Marketing and Awareness activities

-Brainstorm on V4 features list

Thanks.