Subject: No Subject

"AIIM International is the industry’s leading global organization. We
believe that at the center of an effective business infrastructure in
the digital age is the ability to capture, manage, store, preserve and
deliver enterprise content to support business processes. The requisite
technologies to establish this infrastructure are an extension of AIIM's
core document and content technologies. These Enterprise Content
Management (ECM) technologies are key enablers of e-Business and
include: Content/Document Management, Business Process Management,
Enterprise Portals, Knowledge Management, Image Management, Data
Warehousing, and Data Mining. Our focus over the next 3-5 years will be
helping our members - both users and suppliers – make this e-Business
transition."

[1] http://www.aiim.org
--------------24C09BC1DFCC3747A32CD33A

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano