Subject: Re: [regrep] Status of version 2.5 public release

Farrukh et al:

I have one small change request.  Can you change the name of my company
under the contributors list from XML Global to Yellow Dragon Software?
 YDS is joining OASIS as a sponsor member.

Thanks.

Duane

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Work has been going on all week to get version 2.5 artifacts ready for
> be released to the public as TC approved specs. Thanks to Mike Kass
> for helping get the critical path work on the migration XSLT style
> sheet done early in the week, thus allowing me to proceed with the
> rest of the downstream work. Also thanks to Sharon Burbine and other
> Web Masters at OASIS for helping get the artifacts staged on the web
> site.
>
> The web site may be browsed at:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.5/
>
> It is currently missing the specs directory along with the specs and a
> few files related to Content Management Services. All of these have
> been submitted to the webmaster and are awaiting being staged to web
> site. I expect them to be available early Fri EDT.
>
> Please start reviewing the files and send any bugs you may find back
> on this thread. Thanks.
>
> PS: I will be traveling next week and will not be able to address any
> comments. So please try and get your comments to me by COB tomorrow
> (Fri). Thanks.

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
Project Team Lead - UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture
Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329