Subject: WSDL Issues

Team,

I have just become aware of a few minor issues in our WSDL for 2.5 (see
message below). The first is that we have some alignment issues with
WS-I basic profile. The second is an actual WSDL bug.

Matt will you be able to look into the issues listed below and do a
surgical fix on our WSDLs for version 2.6? Thanks in advance for your
help. Let me know if I can help. Thanks.