Subject: ebXML Registry "Brochure" (Was Re: [regrep] PR for specs)

It occurred to me recently that (to my knowledge) we don't have much
beyond our specifications to present to individuals who are interested
in learning more about ebXML Registry. I'm thinking about the types of
individuals that would not want to pour through our specifications
(excellent as they are!) because they either do not have time, or are at
an "interest level" that warrants a higher-level description of ebXML
Registry.

Does anyone else agree with this observation? Could we benefit from an
"ebXML Registry Brochure"?

Joe

"Breininger, Kathryn R" wrote:

> The announcement for the v2.5 specs appeared in the OASIS News on Monday, and also in the DISA Daily Wire: http://webster.disa.org/dailywire/S20030624_05.html  today.  It should appear in the ebXML Forum tomorrow.
>
> More to follow.
>
> Kathryn Breininger
> CENTRAL Project Manager
> Emerging Technologies
> Boeing Library Services
>
> 425-965-0182 phone
> 425-237-3491 fax
> kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com
>
> You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgroup.php
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano