Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Registry "Brochure" (Was Re: [regrep] PR for specs)

+1 agree!  I have three days of registry slides to pick from and will
try to bring down to 10 slides as a possible start point.

One of my contacts is just starting the job of perusing 180+ pages of
registry spec.  His comments indicate the need for a quickstart guide.

Duane

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Chiusano Joseph wrote:
>
>> It occurred to me recently that (to my knowledge) we don't have much
>> beyond our specifications to present to individuals who are interested
>> in learning more about ebXML Registry. I'm thinking about the types of
>> individuals that would not want to pour through our specifications
>> (excellent as they are!) because they either do not have time, or are at
>> an "interest level" that warrants a higher-level description of ebXML
>> Registry.
>>
>> Does anyone else agree with this observation? Could we benefit from an
>> "ebXML Registry Brochure"?
>>

> +1 on both points
>
> The brochure could be the elevator pitch for ebXML Registry and
> require almost no prior background.

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
Project Team Lead - UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture
Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329